Shipping and Returns
Where & When We Deliver
Goods ordered through this Website can be delivered worldwide. Delivery will be made by standard courier during normal business hours, Monday to Friday.
All orders placed before 10.00 am will be handed where possible to our preferred carrier on the same day and delivered within approximately 2-4 working days within the UK; Racing Blue will advise you on delivery times for elsewhere.
Orders placed on Friday before 11.00 am will be delivered starting from the next working day.
• Although it is our goal to deliver within the above-mentioned lead times, delivery dates are not guaranteed as shipments are handled by third parties.
• Order cut-off times are provided as guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization.
• Orders will be processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of sale.
• We are unable to redirect orders once products have been dispatched.
Delivery charges apply to your order based on the value of your order and type of delivery. These should be automatically calculated on this website.
UK delivery a flat fee of £5
Oversees, dependent on weight and dimensions quoted on an individual basis
Taxes & Duties
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination and productised in the checkout page where appropriate and on the Order Confirmation unless zero rated. Delivery charges for orders dispatched within the United Kingdom are inclusive of VAT (unless products shipped are zero rated) and include all costs related to the shipping of order to the requested address.
Racing Blue may, from time to time, apply free shipping promotions for a limited period.
What does N0Z1P on my order mean?
Due to the way that our bank (like many other UK-based banks) handle online payments, we are obligated to attribute a ZIP / Postal code to all orders. Countries that do not use ZIP or Postal codes therefore get attributed with our N0Z1P code to allow the payment to be processed by our bank.
How your Personal Data is Processed
For the processing of your personal data when you place your order, please see our Privacy Statement.
Racing Blue Return Policy
This Return Policy applies to all products purchased through our website and shipped within the United Kingdom, under the Terms and Conditions of Sale i.e. to any goods which were supplied in error were incomplete, damaged or faulty.
All goods need to be returned to us in the UK, at an address we specify on initial contact.
How to make a return
Having contacted us by phone or email informing us of your intention and reason, making a return is easy if you follow the steps below:
1. Fill out a consignment note indicating which Goods you are returning and the reason for return. Returns of misdescribed Goods must be made within 30 (thirty) days of receipt, or in case of faulty and/or damaged Goods within 2 (two) months of purchase;
2. Return the Goods in their original packaging. All Goods will be inspected on return. It is your responsibility to obtain proof that the Goods have been returned, by returning the products by registered post or by such other means which gives proof of date of postage and delivery. We recommend that you return the Goods by means which allow you to track their return and which insures you for the value of the Goods. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during the shipment to us;
3. Before returning any Goods to us please check that you have:
(i) Filled out a consignment note;
(ii) Used all packaging that was originally supplied;
(iii) Included your Order Confirmation or other proof of purchase;
(iv) Ensured the return address to our warehouse in UK as indicated on your consignment note is clearly visible on the outside of the shipping box;
(v) Sealed the packaging securely;
4. You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed.
Receiving a Refund or Replacement Goods
Please also note that we will not process your refund until we receive the Goods. Once we receive the Goods, we will:
(i) Examine the Goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
(ii) At your option where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website: (i) replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding Goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, replace the Goods, we will refund the price paid for the Goods (along with the original delivery fees);
(iii) In any case where the Goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, refund to you any delivery costs incurred in returning the Goods to us, provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the Goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage. If the Goods are returned for reason other than them being faulty, damaged or not corresponding to their description on the Website the cost of return shall be at your charge;
(iv) Credit the refund for the Goods back to the payment card that you used to pay for the Goods, replace the faulty or damaged Goods approximately 14 (fourteen) days and in any case no later than 30 (thirty) days from the date that we receive the returned Goods.
If in our sole opinion, the Goods you have returned to us are not faulty, damaged, and correctly correspond to the description displayed on our website, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the Goods to you.
Product exchange is currently not possible.
When you return Goods, PLEASE NOTE THAT
All products are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive a product that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately.
Please send all products you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Products should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.
How your personal data are processed
For the processing of your personal data when you return goods or receive a refund, please see our privacy statement.